HOSTING YOUR EVENT
Mercy Center staff are expert at helping nonprofits plan successful conferences and daylong events. Call (650) 340-7405, or
use one of the following methods to make your reservation:
1. Complete an Online Request with information about your event requirements, including dates. We cannot guarantee that your preferred dates will be available.
2. Download an Event Scheduling form and fax it to us at (650) 340-1299.
WHEN YOU RESERVE
You'll receive a personal phone call from our reservation department to begin the contract process. A 25% deposit is due within 14 days of booking your event. Confirmation will be sent on receipt of deposit. Call (650) 340-7405 and ask about our special weekday rate (Sun - Wed).
WHO WE SERVE
Mercy Center offers a peaceful conference setting to local and national nonprofit organizations. Call (650) 340-7405 to schedule a tour of our grounds and facilities. Read our client list.
View or download these PDFs to help organize your event.
- Spacious conference rooms with capacity for more than 200 attendees;
- 90 newly-refurnished private bedrooms;
- Internet access and guest workstations;
- Breakout rooms in a variety of capacities and configurations;
- Gourmet, fair-trade coffee and tea service adjacent to all conference areas;
- Ecologically conscious environment.
Mercy Center is located 10 minutes away from San Francisco International Airport, 5 minutes from BART, accessible to the 280 and 101 freeways. Get directions.