Currently effective until December 31, 2023:
Hosted Events – Please contact your group coordinator to discuss the terms of agreement for all outside groups. Each group determines their own refund policy and may differ from our policy.
Many guests choose to donate their payment to Mercy Center Burlingame in lieu of a refund. Please inform Guest Services at email@example.com if you would like to donate your payment at the time of cancellation and we will make sure to send you a receipt for your donation. Thank you!
Refunds are issued by check within 45 days of approval by the Director of Mercy Center.
Effective January 1, 2024:
Program Refund Policy:
- If Mercy Center Burlingame (MCB) cancels a program, the total amount paid by those registered will be refunded.
- If a guest doesn’t attend a program and does not cancel her/his registration at least 4 days in advance, no refund will be given.
- No Refunds will be given if a guest leaves during the program.
- MCB reserves the right to determine the method for refunding the program fee.
Refunds must be requested in writing by sending the reason for your cancellation with your full name and contact information, and mailing address, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14 or more days’ request by registrant to cancel registration, 50 % refunded after processing fee of $30.
- 5-13 days’ request by registrant to cancel registration, 40% refunded after processing fee of $30.
- 4 days or less request by the registrant to cancel registration, no refund will be given.
Note: No refunds will be given for programs with a fee of $100 or less.